Learning how to live a happy life as a single woman in her late twenties while slowly heal from the many heartaches of life.
Tuesday, September 4, 2012
3.5 weeks out
It's been two and a half weeks. I haven't heard from him in a week. It's starting to really sink in that this is real. This isn't a trial run. I'm giving him the space he needs to grieve but in the meantime I highly doubt it is doing anything for "us." There will never be an us again. I'm trying to come to grips with this. I really am. But it is hard to grasp this with the timing of all of this. I need closure, but I cannot get without being rude. I'm in the no sleep, stress headache, stomachache era of a breakup. I want to help him, but he is making it clear that he does not need me, and I'm pretty sure he does not love me either. The shocking part? I have made no contact but to respond to his two texts since d-day. I'm surprised and a tiny bit proud at this. Back to another night alone...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment